Welcome to the Outscale public documentation.
- To contact our Support team, open a ticket on Technical Support or contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any question regarding security, contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
- For any suggestion about our documentation, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This documentation is available in English and French. Use the button to switch between the two languages.
Subscribing to Outscale Cloud
To subscribe to our services, click the following link: Subscription.
- In the Expert Mode of instance launch, the assignment of a keypair is no longer mandatory.
- In the Cockpit settings, you can now set a default keypair that will be preselected when launching new instances.
- You can now download the details of your consumption in the .csv or .json formats. For more information, see Getting Information About Your Resource Consumption.
- You can now use Cockpit to copy an Outscale machine image (OMI) within the same Region as your account. For more information, see Copying an OMI Within One Region.
April 15, 2019 (eu-west-2) / April 8, 2019 (us-west-1) / April 9, 2019 (us-east-2) / April 8, 2019 (cn-southeast-1)
- This release includes stability and error message improvements.
March 18, 2019 (eu-west-2) / March 11, 2019 (us-west-1) / March 12, 2019 (us-east-2) / March 11, 2019 (cn-southeast-1)
- The ReadPublicIpRanges method can now be used without authentication. For more information, see ReadPublicIpRanges.
- The DescribeInstanceTypes method now supports the filters
gpu. For more information, see DescribeInstanceTypes.
February 18, 2019 (eu-west-2) / February 12, 2019 (us-west-1) / February 11, 2019 (us-east-2) / February 11, 2019 (cn-southeast-1)
- The CreateTags, DeleteTags, and DescribeTags methods now support DHCP options. The DescribeDhcpOptions method now returns tags in the response.
Provides detailed information about our products and features and how to use them.
This guide explains all the concepts and provides all the information you need to know to use our products. You can find information about how to use Outscale Cloud with our web interface Cockpit, and AWS CLI. For each feature, a link to the corresponding API method documentation is also provided.
For more information about the features available from Cockpit and how to access it, see About Cockpit. For more information about how to install and configure AWS CLI for Outscale Cloud, see Using AWS CLI with the Outscale Cloud.
Provides documentation for each Outscale API, and an AWS compatibility matrix.
To directly access the AWS-compliant API documentation, click the following link: http://docs.outscale.com/
To directly access the Outscale API documentation, click the following link: http://docs-beta.outscale.com/
Provides technical information to advanced users.
This guide contains best practices, documentation about advanced tools to use the Cloud and third-party software that you may need for some use cases, and procedures and tips about how to get the most of our Cloud.