Welcome to the 3DS OUTSCALE public documentation.
- To contact our Support team, open a ticket on Technical Support or contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any question regarding security, contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
- For any suggestion about our documentation, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This documentation is available in English and French. Use the button to switch between the two languages.
Subscribing to the 3DS OUTSCALE Cloud
To subscribe to our services, click the following link: Subscription.
March 27, 2020
- NEW Added a new option: Resource search and filtering
On your different Cockpit pages, new filters have been added to resource columns to filter data fields.
With this new option, you can quickly create your own filters and customize your search results.
For more information: Cockpit User Interface
December 31, 2019
- FEATURE Added a new service: OKMS
Outscale Key Management Service (OKMS), your new key management service, is now available in your Cockpit interface!
OKMS allows you to create, manage, and control your encryption keys.
For more information: About Outscale Key Management Service (OKMS)
July 13, 2020 (eu-west-2) / July 6, 2020 (us-west-1) / July 7, 2020 (us-east-2) / July 6, 2020 (cn-southeast-1)
- The following 3DS OUTSCALE API methods now support new filters:
- The following 3DS OUTSCALE API methods now support the
May 18, 2020 (eu-west-2) / May 13, 2020 (us-west-1) / May 14, 2020 (us-east-2) / May 14, 2020 (cn-southeast-1)
- This release includes stability and error message improvements.
April 14, 2020 (eu-west-2) / March 30, 2020 (us-west-1) / April 7, 2020 (us-east-2) / March 30, 2020 (cn-southeast-1)
Version 1.0 of the 3DS OUTSCALE API is officially released. From now on, all new features will be developed for this API first.
This API is accessible from a single endpoint. For more information, see the 3DS OUTSCALE API documentation.
Provides detailed information about our products and features and how to use them.
This guide explains all the concepts and provides all the information you need to know to use our products. You can find information about how to use the 3DS OUTSCALE Cloud with our web interface Cockpit, OSC CLI and AWS CLI. For each feature, a link to the corresponding API method documentation is also provided.
For more information about the features available from Cockpit and how to access it, see About Cockpit.
Provides documentation for each 3DS OUTSCALE API, and an AWS compatibility matrix.
To directly access the API documentation, click the following link: http://docs.outscale.com/
Provide technical information to advanced users.
These guides contain best practices, documentation about advanced tools to use the Cloud and third-party software that you may need for some use cases, and procedures and tips about how to get the most of our Cloud.