Welcome to the 3DS OUTSCALE public documentation.
- To contact our Support team, open a ticket on Technical Support or contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any question regarding security, contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
- For any suggestion about our documentation, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This documentation is available in English and French. Use the button to switch between the two languages.
Subscribing to the 3DS OUTSCALE Cloud
To subscribe to our services, click the following link: Subscription.
- The Outscale Object Storage (OOS) service is now available. The About Object Storage page has been updated and a tutorial has been added to help you use this new service.
- The content of the VM Types and Corresponding TINA Types page has been merged into the Instance Types page.
- A page has been added to help you configure sticky sessions for your load balancers.
- A tutorial and detailed procedures are now available for Outscale Key Management Service. For more information, see Outscale Key Management Service (OKMS).
March 27, 2020
- NEW Added a new option: Resource search and filtering
On your different Cockpit pages, new filters have been added to resource columns to filter data fields.
With this new option, you can quickly create your own filters and customize your search results.
For more information: Cockpit User Interface
December 31, 2019
- FEATURE Added a new service: OKMS
Outscale Key Management Service (OKMS), your new key management service, is now available in your Cockpit interface!
OKMS allows you to create, manage, and control your encryption keys.
For more information: About Outscale Key Management Service (OKMS)
November 23, 2020 (eu-west-2) / November 16, 2020 (us-west-1) / November 17, 2020 (us-east-2) / November 16, 2020 (cn-southeast-1)
- You can now restrict your account's access to the APIs to specific IP ranges and Client Certificate Authorities (CAs). For more information, see the ApiAccessRule methods and the Ca methods.
- The Outscale Key Management Service (OKMS) service can now be used with the 3DS OUTSCALE API. For more information, see the MasterKey methods.
- You can now increase the size of a volume via the following 3DS OUTSCALE API method: UpdateVolume.
- In the Internal Call Unit (ICU) API, the CreateAccessKey, GetAccessKey and ListAccessKeys methods now return the
October 12, 2020 (eu-west-2) / October 5, 2020 (us-west-1) / October 6, 2020 (us-east-2) / October 5, 2020 (cn-southeast-1)
- This release includes stability and error message improvements.
August 31, 2020 (eu-west-2) / August 17, 2020 (us-west-1) / August 25, 2020 (us-east-2) / August 24, 2020 (cn-southeast-1)
- Keypair import now supports ECDSA and Ed25519 formats.
- You can now specify expiration dates for access keys via the
ExpirationDateparameter of the following 3DS OUTSCALE API method:
- The following 3DS OUTSCALE API methods now support new filters:
Provides detailed information about our products and features and how to use them.
This guide explains all the concepts and provides all the information you need to know to use our products. You can find information about how to use the 3DS OUTSCALE Cloud with our web interface Cockpit, OSC CLI and AWS CLI. For each feature, a link to the corresponding API method documentation is also provided.
For more information about the features available from Cockpit and how to access it, see About Cockpit.
Provides documentation for each 3DS OUTSCALE API, and an AWS compatibility matrix.
To directly access the API documentation, click the following link: http://docs.outscale.com/
Provide technical information to advanced users.
These guides contain best practices, documentation about advanced tools to use the Cloud and third-party software that you may need for some use cases, and procedures and tips about how to get the most of our Cloud.