Welcome to the OUTSCALE public documentation.
- To contact our Support team, open a ticket on Technical Support or contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any question regarding security, contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
- For any suggestion about our documentation, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This documentation is available in English and French. Use the button to switch between the two languages.
Subscribing to the OUTSCALE Cloud
To subscribe to our services, click the following link: Subscription.
- An FAQ about the VPN feature is now available.
- A new Region, ap-northeast-1, is available on the OUTSCALE Cloud. The cn-southeast-1 Region has been closed. For more information, see Regions, Endpoints and Availability Zones Reference.
- A page has been added regarding the End-of-life policy of 3DS OUTSCALE's products. For more information, see End-of-Life Policy.
- You can now manage your account's access to APIs via access rules. For more information, see About API Access Rules.
- You can now increase the size of a volume. For more information, see Increasing the Size of a Volume.
- The OUTSCALE Object Storage (OOS) service is now available. The About Object Storage page has been updated and a tutorial has been added to help you use this new service.
March 27, 2020
- NEW Added a new option: Resource search and filtering
On your different Cockpit pages, new filters have been added to resource columns to filter data fields.
With this new option, you can quickly create your own filters and customize your search results.
For more information: Cockpit User Interface
December 31, 2019
- FEATURE Added a new service: OKMS
OUTSCALE Key Management Service (OKMS), your new key management service, is now available in your Cockpit interface!
OKMS allows you to create, manage, and control your encryption keys.
For more information: About OUTSCALE Key Management Service (OKMS)
February 8, 2021 (eu-west-2) / February 1, 2021 (us-west-1) / February 2, 2021 (us-east-2) / February 1, 2021 (cn-southeast-1)
- OUTSCALE Key Management Service (OKMS) is now in end-of-life status and is no longer available for use. For more information, see End-of-Life Policy.
- The ReadNics and ReadSecurityGroups OUTSCALE API methods now support new filters.
private_onlytag now also takes effect after a stop/start of the instance. For more information, see Configuring an Instance with User Data and OUTSCALE Tags.
December 28, 2020 (eu-west-2) / December 21, 2020 (us-west-1) / December 22, 2020 (us-east-2) / December 21, 2020 (cn-southeast-1)
- This release includes stability and error message improvements.
November 23, 2020 (eu-west-2) / November 16, 2020 (us-west-1) / November 17, 2020 (us-east-2) / November 16, 2020 (cn-southeast-1)
- You can now restrict your account's access to the APIs to specific IP ranges and Client Certificate Authorities (CAs). For more information, see the ApiAccessRule methods and the Ca methods.
- The OUTSCALE Key Management Service (OKMS) service can now be used with the OUTSCALE API. For more information, see the MasterKey methods.
- You can now increase the size of a volume via the following OUTSCALE API method: UpdateVolume.
- In the Internal Call Unit (ICU) API, the CreateAccessKey, GetAccessKey and ListAccessKeys methods now return the
Provides detailed information about our products and features and how to use them.
This guide explains all the concepts and provides all the information you need to know to use our products. You can find information about how to use the OUTSCALE Cloud with our web interface Cockpit, OSC CLI and AWS CLI. For each feature, a link to the corresponding API method documentation is also provided.
For more information about the features available from Cockpit and how to access it, see About Cockpit.
Provides documentation for each OUTSCALE API, and an AWS compatibility matrix.
To directly access the API documentation, click the following link: http://docs.outscale.com/
Provide technical information to advanced users.
These guides contain best practices, documentation about advanced tools to use the Cloud and third-party software that you may need for some use cases, and procedures and tips about how to get the most of our Cloud.