Welcome to the Outscale public documentation.
- To contact our Support team, open a ticket on Technical Support or contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
- For any question regarding security, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any suggestion about our documentation, contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
This documentation is available in English and French. Use the button to switch between the two languages.
Subscribing to Outscale Cloud
To subscribe to our services, click the following link: Subscription.
For information about the recent Bloomberg BusinessWeek article concerning China Chips, see Bloomberg's China Chips Matters.
- You can now use an existing instance as a template to launch another instance with the same attributes. For more information, see Launching an Instance Using an Existing Instance as a Template.
- You can now use Cockpit to copy an Outscale machine image (OMI) within the same Region as your account. For more information, see Copying an OMI Within One Region.
- New types of instances equipped with the v5 "Skylake" Intel processor are now available: tinav5.cXrY type for custom instances, or m5 and c5 types for preconfigured instances. For more information, see Instance Types.
- A glossary of item lines on Outscale invoices is now available. For more information, see Billing Glossary.
- User data tags enable you to manage the placement of your instances and the IP addresses associated with them. For more information, see User Data Tags Reference.
- Product codes are now supported for the DescribeImages, DescribeImageAttribute and ModifyImageAttribute methods.
- These releases include stability and error message improvements.
- A new method to modify an attribute of a subnet is now available. For more information, see ModifySubnetAttribute.
InstanceInitiatedShutdownBehaviorattribute can now modified whether the instance is running or stopped. For more information, see ModifyInstanceAttribute.
Provides detailed information about our products and features and how to use them.
This guide explains all the concepts and provides all the information you need to know to use our products. You can find information about how to use Outscale Cloud with Cockpit, our web interface, and AWS CLI. For each feature, a link to the corresponding API method documentation is also provided.
For more information about the features available from Cockpit and how to access it, see About Cockpit. For more information about how to install and configure AWS CLI for Outscale Cloud, see Using AWS CLI in the Outscale Cloud.
Provides documentation for each Outscale API, and an AWS compatibility matrix.
To directly access Outscale API documentation, click the following link: http://docs.outscale.com/
Provides technical information to advanced users.
This guide contains best practices, documentation about advanced tools to use the Cloud and third-party software that you may need for some use cases, and procedures and tips about how to get the most of our Cloud.