Increase the Size of the Volume
- Detach the volume from the instance. For more information, see Detaching a Volume from an Instance.
- Update the size of the volume. For more information, see the UpdateVolume method in the documentation of the 3DS OUTSCALE API.
- Reattach the volume to the instance. For more information, Attaching a Volume to an Instance.
Configure the Partition in Your Instance
- (root device only) Restart the instance to which the volume is attached. For more information, see Stopping and Starting Instances.
- Connect to the instance. For more information, see Accessing a Windows Instance.
- Click the Start menu and type diskmgmt.msc.
- Right-click the volume and select Extend volume.
The Extend Volume Wizard appears.
- Keep the default information and click Next.
- Click Finish to validate.
The volume is configured, and its partition appears in the Disk Management list.