Welcome to the OUTSCALE public documentation.
- To contact our Support team, open a ticket on Technical Support or contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any question regarding security, contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
- For any suggestion about our documentation, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This documentation is available in English and French. Use the button to switch between the two languages.
Subscribing to the OUTSCALE Cloud
To subscribe to our services, click the following link: Subscription.
- A new article of technical guide is now available: Recommendations for Ensuring Resilient Environments on the OUTSCALE IaaS.
- The documentation related to OUTSCALE Monitoring Services (OMS) has been updated.
- The Marketplace service is now available. For more information, see About 3DS OUTSCALE's Marketplace.
- An FAQ about the VPN feature is now available.
- A new Region, ap-northeast-1, is available on the OUTSCALE Cloud. The cn-southeast-1 Region has been closed. For more information, see Regions, Endpoints and Availability Zones Reference.
August 2, 2021 (eu-west-2) / July 19, 2021 (us-west-1) / July 20, 2021 (us-east-2) / July 19, 2021 (ap-northeast-1)
- A new feature, the API access policy, is now available in beta version. The API access policy provides you with additional security options for authentication. For example, it can be used to activate a trusted session to simplify the authentication process if you have API access rules with Certificate Authorities (CAs). For more information, About API Access Policy.
- In the OUTSCALE API, authentication by email and password is now available for the methods that pertain to the following resources: access keys, API access policy, API access rules and certificate authorities (CA). For more information, see the Authentication section.
- The CreateLoadBalancerPolicy OUTSCALE API method now supports the
CreationDateparameter is now returned in the following OUTSCALE API methods: CreateVms, ReadVms and UpdateVm.
June 7, 2021 (eu-west-2) / May 31, 2021 (us-west-1) / June 1, 2021 (us-east-2) / May 31, 2021 (ap-northeast-1)
- The ReadConsumptionAccount OUTSCALE API method now returns the following parameters:
- You can now modify the
SecurityGroupsattribute of a load balancer (only in a Net) with the UpdateLoadBalancer OUTSCALE API method.
- You can now modify the
VolumeTypeattributes of a volume with the UpdateVolume OUTSCALE API method.
March 22, 2021 (eu-west-2) / March 15, 2021 (us-west-1) / March 16, 2021 (us-east-2) / March 15, 2021 (ap-northeast-1)
- The following OUTSCALE API methods now support new filters:
Provides detailed information about our products and features and how to use them.
This guide explains all the concepts and provides all the information you need to know to use our products. You can find information about how to use the OUTSCALE Cloud with our web interface Cockpit, OSC CLI and AWS CLI. For each feature, a link to the corresponding API method documentation is also provided.
For more information about the features available from Cockpit and how to access it, see About Cockpit.
Provides documentation for each OUTSCALE API, and an AWS compatibility matrix.
To directly access the API documentation, click the following link: http://docs.outscale.com/
Provide technical information to advanced users.
These guides contain best practices, documentation about advanced tools to use the Cloud and third-party software that you may need for some use cases, and procedures and tips about how to get the most of our Cloud.