OMS logs calls that were performed with the OUTSCALE API.
It does not log:
- Calls performed with the OUTSCALE Object Storage (OOS), Object Storage Unit (OSU), and AWS-compliant APIs.
- Unauthorized calls (response status code 401) and invalid calls (response status code 404).
You can retrieve your logs with the ReadApiLogs method. A log is available for 30 days after the corresponding event occurs.
- If used by an EIM user, ReadApiLogs returns all possible logs of the account and not just the logs of the EIM user.
- Currently, the
QueryPayLoadRawelement is returned with excess escape characters. This will be modified in a later version of OMS.
The quantity of logs retrieved can be very large. You can therefore use filters to make your request more specific and therefore limit the size of the output.
If you use multiple filters at the same time, these filters will be combined according to an AND logic.
If you specify multiple values within one filter, these values will be combined according to an OR logic.
Therefore, in the above example, the logic is:
501) AND (
You can use the
With parameter to choose the response elements that you want to display in each retrieved log.
With is not specified, all available response elements are displayed, as in the first example of this page.
With is specified, by default
RequestId are also included in the response unless you explicitly specify them as false.
A ReadApiLogs request is processed as follows:
- Filters are applied to retrieve only the events corresponding to your request. If no event corresponds to the filters, an empty list is returned.
- Retrieved events are ordered by date, from the oldest item to the newest item.
ResultPerPageparameters are applied to paginate the results.
Withparameter is applied to determine the content displayed in each retrieved log.